Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy NSD | The Queen Bee Market


     To all you scrappers out there: Happy National Scrapbooking Day! :)  I am so excited about getting my scrap on! :)  We've done one baseball game this morning. . .and leave for another at three. . .so I'm gonna get started 'making stuff' right now. :) 
     Before I do. . .I wanted to share a few of the purchases I made last night at The Queen Bee Market.  I fell in *LOVE* with soooo many things. . .but you know how it goes. . .  :)


#1  Hair Pins {already kicking myself for not getting more} - Allora Handmade
#2  Crafty Pins/Buttons - I found these in a basket at checkout.  No vender info on them.
#3  Awesome Ruffle-y-Padded Case {I plan to store my Nook Reader in it} - The Pleated Poppy
#4  Orange Flower Earrings - Crystal B Handcrafted Jewelry
#5 'Live Vibrantly Not Perfectly' Print - Elise Joy {*Yes, I saw Elise in person, and acted like a complete dork when I introduced myself as one of her blog readers*}
#6  My 2 Youngest Shopping {I prefer to call it 'shopping' vs. 'eagerly touching as many items as possible'}  
     It was well worth the 2 hour drive there {and back}.  I can't wait to attend their next event. . .because IT WAS AWESOME!!
     I hope to be back soon with projects to share with you.  I finally replaced the ink cartridges in our printer. . .and plan to add photos to my 1/2 completed LO's today.  :)  -They will definitely be cuter with photos. 

love, lisa





No comments: