Friday, December 17, 2010

Quick and Easy Gift Wrap

Today I mailed off a few Christmas gifts.  It was so easy!  There were no lines, waiting, or hassle.  Just in and out.  Amazing! 
Anyway, I thought that if you had some small gifts to send you may like to see the Gift Wrap I used.  They were super-simple to make.  Best of all they didn't add much weight or bulk to my shipment, which is always a plus. :)
Here's how they were done:
  • Cut, ink, and adhere decorative paper to front of bag
  • Adhere felt snowflake (I used Fabri Tac Glue)
  • Add glittery initial
  • Punch holes through top of bag & feed twine through.  Then tie off with a button or other embellishment
The products I used:
Bags - 7gypsies
DP - Graphic 45
Buttons and Twine - Papertrey Ink
Glitter Stickers - Making Memories
Ink - ColorBox
Adhesives - Fabri Tac & Glue Dots
Felt snowflakes - *These were a total steal!  I found these at Target in the Christmas ornament section.  They were sold in a group of three for $1!!!  I simply cut off the string that was supposed to be used to hang them with. . .and ta-duh!*  That's like 33 cents each!! :)  Gotta love a craft deal :)

Anyway. . .you could use anything really. . .that's another great thing about these.  I'm thinking of making something similar using chocolate brown envelopes that I have stashed. . .we'll see.  :)

Thanks for stopping in!  Hope to see you soon. 

love, lisa


No comments: