Thursday, October 21, 2010

Craft Zone Clean-Up. . .Coming Soon :)

I know that this is going to sound crazy. . .mainly because I'm a self-proclaimed paper-hoarder and a very messy-scrapper. . .but there is a huge clean-up going on in my craft zone.  I have spent more than 2 weeks going through all of my crafty stuff and trying to decided if they are 'keep, donate, sell, or throw' items.  It has been harder than I thought. . .and truth be told. . .there are a lot of 'maybe' piles too.
Here is the BEFORE photo (don't laugh):

This is soooo embarassing.  I have just been a 'spread it all out so I can see it all' kinda girl for so long.  The countertop on the opposite side is equally as bad.  :(  But. . .changes are in the works.  :)

I'll be posting photos tomorrow of my new and improved scrapping-grounds.  :)  Wish me luck!!

love, lisa

4 comments:

Jo said...

Yep good luck with that Lisa. I so know how that feels!!!

mustangkayla said...

Wow! Look at all your goodies! What a great space! I can't wait to see the after pictures! Looks like a ton of work, but I bet its well worth the effort! I love your blog...adding it to my google reader! (found you off of Kitchen Keepsakes)

Arlene Camacho said...

wow, Lisa!!! LOL...I can't wait to see the after, it is such a nice scrappy area. good luck!

laura vegas said...

omgoodness! that's a big mess. lol! can't wait to see the end result :)