Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Treats

Before I get to these little treats. . .I'd like to say that an update of my 'clean-er' :) scrap-zone is on its way.  I tried to get 'tech-y' and video the results. . .but editing just that portion off the recorder hasn't gone well.  So, I'm gonna take some pics, and post them as soon as possible.  :)
Here are Halloween Treats I whipped up for two of the little girls I sometimes get to watch. 

*We grew all of these pumpkins!! :) . . .and are sooo excited about it!


Recipe:
Glassine Bags - Papertrey Ink
Kraft Tags
Clothes Pins
Orange Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Halloween Paper - From Scrap Stash
Buttons - Papertrey Ink
Twine - Studio Calico
Glue Dots
Stamps - Papertrey Ink, EK Success
Ink - Stampin' Up!
And a Hershey Bar :)

Well, that's it for now.  I'm off to start uploading pictures and stories to my Family Blog (I have been M.I.A. September and October and have a LOT to share) :)
Thanks for stopping in!!  See ya soon! :)

love, lisa


No comments: