Thursday, May 20, 2010

Welcome To My World



Here's a little mini that I made using lots of The Girls' Paperie and Melissa Frances stuff.  I am really enjoying scrapping items that aren't all boy colors and themes (if you don't already know, I'm highly out numbered at my house).  Turns out, I'd been missing out!  It's actually a lot of fun.  :)

The inside pages are filled with lots of lovely The Girls' Paperie papers, ribbons, flowers, buttons, and coordinating stickers, die cuts and shapes.  The keyhole on the front is Melissa Frances....I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it and I feel like it's found the perfect home! :)  I sure am happy with it.
I've filled this album with LOTS of numerical refernces that have to deal with this year.  For example:  our ages, years married, special dates, number of kids, lucky numbers, house number, phone numbers etc.  It turned out to be a lot of fun! :)  The pictures are all of Brett, myself and the boys.  I struggled with including Chase. . . .this August will be the 5 year anniversary of his passing, so he's been on my mind constantly. . . .in the end - I didn't.  Only because this album is taking note of where we are as a family right now (I did sneak in a few 'number' references to special dates to Chase that I would recognize)  :)

That's it for now.  See ya tomorrow!  :)

love, lisa



No comments: