Friday, April 30, 2010

Keeping It Simple

. . .it's Friday afterall! :) Yay!!  So, are you ready to celebrate National Scrapbook Day (or weekend -he-he!)???  I know I am.  If your looking to participate in a challenge or maybe simply chit-chat with other scrappy-lovers like yourself. . .head on over to your FAV manufacturer, store, or online community. . .they are sure to have lots of fun activities for you to be a part of. :)

Here's a super-simple card for this beautiful Friday for you to check out.  It was made in about 5 minutes flat!  And {I believe} it just goes to show that you don't have to worry if you've got a last minute card to make. . .make your supplies work for you.  In this case, a few coordinating papers, a border punch, and a few embellies come together to bring Summer Fun to it's recipient!  I simply cut the sentiment out of a section of the paper and tossed it all together.  You can do this too! :)
Recipe:
CS:  Stampin' Up!
DP:  We R Memory Keepers
Button & Thread:  Papertrey Ink
Staples:  Ranger (Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher)
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Chalk Ink:  ColorBox

Thanks for looking!  I'm gonna head out. . .I've got to 'line up' my activities for NSD {working around a baseball game and pizza party tomorrow}. . .and that makes me REALLY happy! :)

Have a great day!

love, lisa

No comments: