Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sweet

Happy Thursday! -And WOW!!!  Did this week go by fast for me.  For some crazy reason, I have mentally been behind a day all week. . .for example -yesterday I thought it was Tuesday. . .and in actuality it was already Wednesday!  I Guess I'm just lucky that it wasn't the other way around {thinking it was Thursday when it was really Wednesday -he-he}.  :)

Here is today's card.  It's called 'Sweet' because that darn little cherry just looks sooooo tasty to me!  I'm gonna give it to my sister {surprise!} because 1) she's so stinkin' sweet! . . .and 2) I was reminded about her CRAZY LOVE for 'maraschino cherries' two weeks ago when we all stopped for hand-scooped milkshakes at the Chik-Fil-A {yes, I had to google marashino to get the correct spelling}  :)   Anyway. . .Here's the card. . .I have added 3 red pearls to the white circle & cherry piece.  I placed them near the 1 & 2 o'clock positions. . .but never got a chance to re-photograph it. :)  {LOL!}
Recipe:
CS:  Stampin' Up!, Bazzill
DP:  Cosmo Cricket (Material Girl & Garden Variety)
Stamp:  Studio Calico
Ink:  Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up!
Dies:  Spellbinders
Tiny Alpha:  Making Memories
Ribbon:  Offray
Staples:  Ranger (Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher)
Border Punch:  Fiskars (Threading Water)
Other:  Lace

That's it for today.  I hope you have a 'Sweet' day! :)

love, lisa

No comments: