Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

   I have soooo much to share with you since I've been unable to upload pictures. . .for like. . .a month!!!  Yes, I have a new computer. . .and I'll share more with you on that soon.  Just real quick (before they catch me in here on the computer). . .my first photo upload is for a sketch challenge by Michelle Wooderson. . .check out her blog here. . . .(it's one of my FAVS!)

Here's the quick card I made. . .





   Sorry that I'm doing a 30 second post. . .and then making a run for it. . .it's 8:35 p.m.  & the boys, Brett and I are dishing up hot fudge sundaes for our own New Year's celebration. . . .Oh no!  I hear them. . .Here they come!. . .I got caught!  -Gotta go!!  : )

love, lisa

2 comments:

Michelle Wooderson said...

Hi Lisa, I love your card. Super simple but very cute. I especially love the cooking themed stamps and sentiment, a girl after my own heart! Thanks for playing along. Your blog looks great too! Hugs and Happy New Year. Mish

Duct Cleaners Antioch said...

Thanks ggreat post