Saturday, December 12, 2009

Two Quick Updates

First, my heart sank a bit as I was catching up reading blogs this morning.  A little project that I posted a few months back on this blog was 'spotted' and shown on the Jillibean Soup blog!!  How cool is that??  -Now I will say, that the first project shown, by Melanie Blackburn, is AWESOME. . .she totally rocked it!!  But, my little doo-dad's aren't too shabby (there was a cute Christmas tree card in the set too, that a lot of people liked -it's not shown).  Here's the link, if interested:
Jillibean Soup Blog
Second, I'm hoping (he-he) that Santa will bring me a new computer so that I can access my photos, upload new projects and pictures etc. It's been really hard 'typing only' on DH's computer.  I can't wait to get caught up.  So, don't give up on me. . .I have so much to share. . .

P.S.  I am updating my family blog daily, so if you'd like to check it out. . .click here (or over there. . .on the right. . .you'll see a link) 


Thanks for stopping in! : )
love, lisa

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congrats on your project being featured! Your work always inspires me!
Hope you get your computer woes sorted out REAL soon - I miss seeing your creations!!