Monday, November 9, 2009

Holiday Thank You's

    I made up a set of Christmas thank you cards.  I had been hoarding this particular ribbon for nearly two years now.  When I spotted it in my stash. . .I honestly debated, and debated as to whether or not I should cut into it or not.  It's just so lovely.  I love it.  Ultimately, I decided to go for it.  Afterall, I must have purchased at least five yards of it! : )
    I paired the ribbon with handstamped Mellow Moss polka dots on kraft.  Totally my style.  I will definitely be making a few more with this combo.  Here they are, simple and sweet.





Recipe:
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Kraft
Tag:  Jillibean Soup
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink
Ink:  Stampin' Up! & StazOn
Ribbon & Thread:  From my stash    

I hope that you have a wonderful day! :)

love, lisa

1 comment:

Kim said...

oohh yeah, gorgeous cards! you got me in a card-making mood girlie!!!