Tuesday, December 20, 2011

'Tis The Season


Wow! December has really flown by. The kids are on break...currently lounging in the living room watching a Christmas movie. The Hubs is working hard as usual. I'm cleaning, wrapping and crafting like a crazy woman.  Etsy & other crafty orders are all out the door. Christmas cards well...honestly, they are sitting on the dinner table. Christmas with the Westphal family has come and gone...we celebrated with them the 17th.  Loved seeing and catching up with everyone there...and I'm still trying to warm up from taking a walk in flip-flops and a 3/4 sleeve cardigan that cold, misting evening! :)  Christmas Cookie Extravaganza (I just came up with that name) was yesterday...LOVED seeing my Grandma, Aunts, Cousin, Uncle, nieces and nephew. Definitely need to see them all more in the upcoming year.
I'm working hard on my December Daily, and am getting caught up on my Project Life albums.  These are my favorite projects! This is my 4th year doing the December Daily album (If you haven't heard of it...visit Ali Edwards blog here).  Looking back at each holiday season is amazing.  As for Project Life...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!  Whether you do week by week, or month by month (as I've recommended for my rebellious sister-hehehe!)...you have to do this!!! It is absolutely crazy-good. :)
That's it for now...I'm off to the dog groomers (wish me luck...it's the beast's turn today) and then the cemetary to decorate my sweet baby Chase's plot.  I hope that you are having a wonderful holiday season!

God Bless
love, lisa

No comments: