Sunday, August 21, 2011

Creative Scrappers #170 | Hit it!


It's Sunday and that means it's time for another Creative Scrappers sketch reveal! 
Something that I love about all the sketches on this site is their 'usability' (is that even a word?! -LOL!).  I guess I'm trying to say that they are sketches/layouts that I am proud to incorporate into my albums...and I must confess...I've tried sketches from other sites that don't end up in my books.
Here's this week's sketch, my layout and a couple close up shots:





I am really loving mixing up textures and elements right now.  I've used machine stitching, stamping, wood veneer, cork, alpha stickers that are different thicknesses and of course paper.  I've always done this on the cards that I've created...but am just now getting into adding it onto my layouts.

Thanks for stopping into today!  I hope you'll swing by again real soon :)

love, lisa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love all the texture and dimension on here!! The cork looks so cool!!! I love the sun with your journaling in it!! Great page, Lisa!