Friday, August 26, 2011

5 Things On Friday. . .

1.Shop News...

2.  We've survived the first full week of school!  Getting up early, packing lunches, fixing breakfast for 3 boys that really aren't that hungry yet.  Gathering up homework, backpacks, water bottles -plural- because it's been way over 100 degrees everyday...and still working in football practices, church youth groups and family stuff.  The youngest are super-excited that they have minimum day EVERY FRIDAY!  It made getting them ready this morning much, much easier.
**Edited** So, do you see that cute little 'angel' in the bottom right corner of the photo above?  Well, at Kindergarten pick-up today I got the 'come see me wave' from his teacher. (oh Lord).  Turns out the lil' booger was hitting another boy... they had been arguing over who was going to marry Malia, a little girl my Natey has known for-ev-er.  I guess he got super-worked up after his feelings were crushed that she had taken the other boy's side, leaving him the odd man out.  Seriously, 'crushed' at 4 years old? ...ugh.
3.  Must get more Washi Tape.  I've been seeing tooooo many cute projects using it. . .and I think it's time to widen my variety. :)
4.  I ordered a couple Studio Calico stamp sets (1, 2, 3) from Simon Says Stamp this morning.  Can't wait to get my hands on them.
5.  Did I mention that the DH got promoted to CAPTAIN at work?!?! {happy dance, happy dance} :)

 It has been an eventful week!!  Lots of events, lots of pictures, lots of stuff to scrap this weekend. . .not to mention AN ETSY SHOP UPDATE!!  :) 

SWING BY HERE ON SEPTEMBER 1ST TO SEE HOW YOU CAN GET SOME FREE 'STUFF'!! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

love, lisa

1 comment:

Vicky Alberto said...

Hi there!
I just wanted to drop you a line because you are on the CS team and I am doing a huge DA giveaway as the Creative Scrappers sponsor this month plus I'm giving away two other Dusty Attic chipboard "candy" prize packs too. Please see the details on my blog and IF you feel comfortable I would sure appreciate your help promoting this on your blog - only if you feel comfortable though. All my product ships from Canada :)
http://simplypaperandcreativity.blogspot.com/2011/09/huge-dusty-attic-giveaway.html
Thanks!
Vicky