Friday, June 3, 2011

Bottom Bunk Brothers

Good Morning! :)  Today is the first day of summer break for my boys.  It's sunny, warm and quiet. . .And boy did I wake up energized!! :) 
With the big kids sleeping in (lazy dogs! -lol!!), I had a chance to hit the scrap zone early. . .and let me tell you. . .my October Afternoon Rocket Age product was calling me!! :)  I grabbed Creative Scrappers sketch #158 and went to town!  Here's the sketch and my take on it:


As you can see, I've rotated the sketch onto its side, added lots of different shapes and textures, fussy-cut some of the patterned paper and hand stamped the date, initials and ages.  The title was made with OA's mini market letter stickers. . .have I mentioned just how much i looooove these?!?  :)


I love how this solar system model looks like a baby mobile hanging over the pic of my two sleeping boys!


I like to call this section. . .'the cluster of goodness'  :)


Here is a close-up of some of the fussy-cuttin' that went on this a.m. . .before coffee! :)



. . .and, I have a journaling tag tucked away inside that cute little scalloped kraft envelope.  I wanted this LO to document how Nathan has always been (and probably always will be) a co-sleeper. . .hence the photo of him sleeping with an older brother.  I love that they are still 'cool with snuggling'.

Well, I'm off to make more 'stuff'  :)  I hope you have a chance to create something you love too!  Happy Friday Everyone!

love, lisa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

this is so darn cute!!! Your Nathan sounds like my Ben. He much prefers to have someone sleep with him or vice versa. so nice to document those little things to remember! Have a great weekend!!!