Wednesday, May 18, 2011

u r amazing


    I Loved creating this super-bright and fun LO about my youngest son's successful bike riding adventure.  I knew that I had to use bright, happy and exciting colors because that afternoon was just plain exciting! :)  This was one of my first attempts with the mist. . .I'm no Maggie Holmes. . .but hey -it doesn't look too bad! :)  -LOL!

I used one of the Studio Calico Wood Veneer Star shapes as a mask for this homemade journaling spot.


You know that I love to include little symbolic details. . .here, the 'N' is his initial. . .and the '4' is for his age. 


I stamped the numbers 1, 2, and 3 on the small photos on the bottom of the LO to better show the sequence of the event. (He looks so serious!) ;)

Recipe:
CS:  Bazzill, Papertrey Ink
DP:  Pink Paislee, Crate Paper
Ink:  Tsukineko, Maya Road
Stamps:  EK Success
Dies:  Papertrey Ink
Letters, Wood Stars & Mist:  Studio Calico
Punch:  Stampin' Up!, Mc Gill
Pen:  American Crafts
Tiny Attacher Staples:  Advantus
Adhesive:  Glue Dots, 3L Scrapbook Adhesives

Thanks so much for looking! :)

love, lisa




No comments: