Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jillibean Soup Excitement

Yay!!  Today is the day that my Guest Designer projects are up on the Jillibean  Soup Blog.  If you haven't already. . .swing by and check out their blog!  They've got a sketch challenge post right now. . .and there is still plenty of time to participate (Due Friday 3/19).  If you are here checking out my blog for more Jillibean Soup goodies. . .check out the post just beneath this entry.  Thanks for stopping in!  : )

***This is my take on the All About Me Challenge #13 My Personality.***  I noticed their design team had fun with the Myers Briggs personality test. . .I decided to go with a more simpler approach. . .and scrap what I felt my personality was.  I'll have to ask others how accurately I actually see myself.  This is what I came up with:


Recipe:
CS:  Bazzill
DP:  Cosmo Cricket (Garden Variety)
Dies:  Spellbinders
Punches:  Martha Stewart, Fiskars
Other: Lace trim, Pen, Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

If you are looking for a quick, easy layout. . .this is it.  You could easily complete this in 10 minutes (thank goodness for punches!).  : )

Have a spectacular day!
love, lisa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Lisa I think this describes you very well! Those colors are ones I would definitely expect on a layout about you too. :) Now I'm off to check your Jillibean Soup post!!! Yay!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love this layout, especially the lace on the bottom! Fabulous!!