Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm An Astronaut

I made this LO Sunday night.  It was really a last minute kinda thing. . .I had been scrappin' all day and was on my way to bed when I glanced over to see the orange paper from My Mind's Eye call to me.  I sat down (again), gathered up a few coordinating items and this picture of Nathan that I'd been wanting to scrap. . .and tah-dah!  This is what I made:




Recipe:
CS:  Bazzill
DP:  My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket
Ink:  Color Box, VersaMark
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink (stars), EK Success ('2010')
Journaling Sprout & Cardstock Letter Stickers:  Jillibean Soup
Cork Alpha:  Making Memories
Star Stickers:  Sassafras
Token and Staples:  Tim Holtz
Other:  Ribbon, Fiskars border punch, Foam Squares, pen.

Well, I'm off to do housecleaning. . .hoping that there will be enough time/energy in the day to 'play' some more in the craft zone.  ; )

Have a wonderful day!

love, lisa

No comments: