Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yay For Me!


I was sooooo excited this morning, after learning I made top 5 over at the Get Sketchy Challenge Blog!  What an honor!  Everyone enjoys being noticed, and getting a pat on the back for a job well done. . .I am no different! : )  Best of all they apparently liked my card best {insert warm fuzzy feelings here}!  So, I get a little prize package from their sponsor this week, Bo Bunny!  -Yay!!  : )  I really wish I could call the founders up and say. . ."Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. . I don't take this for granted. . .I really appreciate being chosen and am super-proud of the recognition you awarded me this week". . .but, I'll just have to hope they know. . .so that I don't look/sound like a dork! : )

Also this week, one of my cards was posted on the Cards blog as one of their favorites for the last challenge they issued. . .So, to say the least. . .it's been a good week! : )

love, lisa

No comments: