Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cards Magazine Challenge

I just wanted to quickly share a card I made for this week's challenge on the cards blog.  I've been admiring this challenge for some time. . .and decided to finally do it.  I like their challenge because there are no prizes, no pressure. . .just participate, for that 'feel good' sense of completion. : )  Love that!  : )

Here is their card:

Your job was to, "Use this card for the basis of your card - whether it's the same colors, has the same 'love' theme, or includes a polka dot background and scallops; use this card as a basic start."

Here's what I made:






Recipe:
CS- Bazzill & Stampin' Up!
DP, Stamps, Button, Rustic Thread- Papertrey Ink
Ink- StazOn & Colorbox
Adhesive- Glue Dots & 3L Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

Have a great day!

love, lisa

1 comment:

Alex Cooks said...

Grreat blog you have