Thursday, January 28, 2010

Birthday Coupon Book & Card

Last night we celebrated my husband's birthday.  We really didn't have 'a gift' for him to open, since he had made a pretty hefty purchase a few weeks ago and dubbed it 'his birthday gift'.  Not wanting him to receive nothing, I made a coupon book and card for the kids and I to sign.  The boys each wrote little notes stating what their coupon was good for.  Here's how it turned out.















Recipe:
CS- Bazzill, Stampin' Up!
CP- Scenic Route, October Afternoon, Studio Calico
Stamps- Papertrey Ink
Ink- StazOn, ColorBox
Other- Sharpie Marker, Glue Dots, Scrapbook Adhesives foam squares, PTI buttons, Scenic Route Stickers, Circle Punch, Hemp Twine

This is something that you could do easily in 15 minutes. . .and I think that it's a lot better than not having a gift to give/open on someone's birthday. 

Have a wonderful day!  I'll be busy working a design team applications.  Wish me luck!  : )

love, lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are so stinkin cute!!