Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Taking the day off

I love having a day off! Today I requested the day off from my usual 'Mom' duties so I can go to the dentist. Brett is manning the homefront & I am taking some 'time to myself' before I 'drive into town' (we always joke about driving over an hour + to where we used to live to see our dentists, hair stylist etc.)

-Anyway, I found myself creating this blog. I really don't know what came over me! I've seen lots of other blogs & secretly wanted to 'have something to say' too. I never thought I'd actually give it a try until I sat down at my computer today.


So, I am going to try my best to do a few things: #1 post more than just this one entry. . .#2 share some of the amusing day to day stuff that goes on in my life. . . *Hence the blog title, 'Never A Dull Moment'. . .and #3 share with you the things I'm passionate about.

No comments: