Saturday, January 7, 2012

Project Life November 28 - December 4

This morning started early for a Saturday.  At 5 a.m. the alarm clock went off and it was time to get the Hubby up and out the door for work.  At 7 a.m. my oldest and I hit the Starbucks for coffee and breakfast before dropping him off at the High School for a Chemistry study group.  On my way home I grabbed donuts for the little ones so they wouldn't feel left out.
At home with my coffee, chocolate croissant, laundry started and 2 happy little donut eaters...I sat down in the craft zone to work on my Project Life Album.  I'm still working on catching up on last year's...but I'm not too worried about it...I've been taking lots of notes and pictures as well as collecting 'stuff'.  So, catching up hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be.
Here's what I did today:







So, it was a busy week {again} around here.  A wind storm, the excitement of Christmas on its way, and Cody playing in the Southern California Junior All American Football Micro Division 2 Super Bowl Championship Game {that's a mouthfull!}....which he won 26-0!!  :)  The photo of him and the trophy is an 8 x 10 insert this week...the back {which I chose to keep to myself} shares more photos and stories of the team's efforts in getting this far. :)
I've gone on to start planning the next week's LO's...almost done with 2011 -yaaaay!  But for now, I've gotta stop scrappin'.  We are going to swing by the Hubby's work for a quick visit before heading over to the Drive-In Theater.  It's a double feature and my peeps are super-excited! :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

love, lisa

No comments: