Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Perfect Day | Creative Scrappers #172









Happy Sunday everyone!  For those of you in the U.S., I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day Weekend.  I know I sure am!! :)
Today I'm sharing Creative Scrappers sketch #172 and my take on it.  Here they are:















*LOVED* this sketch. On my layout you'll see misting (green and orange), a handmade 'sun' tag and banners, a little doodling, some die cut muslin that I misted (before opening up last month's SC kit and finding some truly *amazing* Pink Paislee 'mistables'...which is the same thing...but better!), new Pink Paislee wood letters (had to throw that in because I've been waiting VERY patiently for them to arrive -lol!), lots of 'messy stitching' around the perimeter, and layers of patterned paper.  :)  I added the journaling around the misted circle instead of adding a journaling block.
Here you can see the handmade tag, messy stitching and misting
Layered paper and the strip of muslin I die cut and misted
I used a Creative Memories circle cutter to make my own mask for the misting shown below
Please click on this link to go check out Creative Scrappers for yourself.  You will love it!! :)

Thanks for stopping in!

love, lisa

1 comment:

Wendy Rasbach said...

Love your take on the sketch, Lisa! The misting adds so much. The colors are beautiful. :)