Monday, June 20, 2011

Something Blue and Something Pink

Good Morning!! I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend. . .we sure did!  Capping off yesterday was a last minute get together with my In-laws and Dad.  We caught up, enjoyed a spicy meal (followed by yummy pie. . .mmm!) and held a Mexican Train marathon that ended just before the crowning of the Miss USA pagent. . .Yaaay Miss California!! 
This morning is soooo beautiful out.  I wanted to do a quick post before heading out to water the garden. . .so here goes! :)
First off I wanted to share 'Something Blue'. . .which is gift wrap from B's Father's day gifts yesterday.


Yes, we call B. . .'Super-Duper-Daddy' -LOL!! :)  The top gift is wrapped in a recycled Trader Joe's bag that was stamped and had a strip of stapled twill tape attached.  The bottom gift is a kraft bag that I stamped a cute 'to' and 'from' on.  I didn't have a halo for Chase, so I thought a lil' heart would do. :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (polka dots), Studio Calico (alpha, people and hearts)
Ink: Tsukineko (StazOn,Timber Brown), Maya Road (metallic blue), ColorBox (pink)
Other: Tim Holtz tiny attacher, twill tape, grocery bag,small kraft bag

And for good measure. . .'Something Pink'. . .


I LOVE having quick simple cards on hand. . .just-in-case I have a last minute need.  This one is perfect.  It can be completed in under 5 minutes. . .for real! :)  Here are the simple steps:
  • cut and fold card base
  • stamp and cut out main image
  • adhere to card front and stick on a button
  • stamp sentiment
  • using a ruler & pen create a frame around your elements (don't measure. . just eyeball it)
Super-fast and easy huh?! :)

Recipe:
CS:  Bazzill
Stamp:  Unity
Button:  Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tsukineko (StazOn)
Pen:  American Crafts
Adhesive:  Glue Dots

That's it for now!  I'm off to water the garden :)  Have a wonderful day!

love, lisa

No comments: