Saturday, February 26, 2011

Football Layout | Crate Paper

   I came across these pictures recently when I was 'organizing' my gi-normous digital photo stash.  On this particular morning, the sun was just so darn beautiful. . .I couldn't stop shooting. . .and I'm glad I didn't -a lot of the pictures turned out super-good.  I can't wait to use those.

   This LO is based off of a CK Sketch, used lots of yummy Crate Paper products, and has the cutest American Crafts tape on it (my first time 'using' it vs. admiring it).  The tape was super easy to use and write on.  I ripped off a piece to add to each of the photos.  Love how they are a little transparent and that the edges are all torn and peel-y.

   I cut the banner out of a pattern paper full of banners and swooped them across the bottom.  There are several spots where I've cut out individual triangles/pennants and placed them on top of the exisiting one with foam squares to add dimension.
  I LOVED using the Crate Paper 'School Spirit' line.  Above, you can see some of the coordinating chipboard elements and the Studio Calico 'September' stamp I used. 

   And lastly, here's a peek at the title.  LOVE 'cork'-anything (it's so manly. . .I use it allllllll the time scrappin' my 3 boys, and 1 more little dude already in heaven).  I also added more of that fun tape, and coordinating Crate Paper stickers (ticket) and chipboard (trophy and button).  **Oh, and the red-white-and-blue argyle and star paper you see in from my former 'hoarders stash'. . .LOVE IT. . .Can't believe I used it (let's call it therapy). . .it's by My Mind's Eye. . .just had to give it the shout out it deserves! -LOL!!  :)

Recipe:
CS:  Bazzill
DP:  Crate Paper (School Spirit), My Mind's Eye (Alphabet Soup -Boy)
Chipboard & Stickers:  Crate Paper
Button & Twine:  Papertrey Ink
Tape:  American Crafts
Cork Letters:  Making Memories
Stamps:  Studio Calico
Ink:  ColorBox, Papertrey Ink
Pen:  Sharpie
Adhesive:  Fabri Tac, Glue Dots

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I hope to get lots of scrappin' done. . .challenges, Project Life, DT applications etc. . .Oh, and don't forget the Studio Calico Reveal tomorrow!  :)

love, lisa

No comments: