Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Studio Calico November Kit Layout



This LO was destined to be created sooner or later -LOL! My youngest son is a crack-up!! His 'quirk' has our entire family rolling on a daily basis.
Bless his little heart, the poor thing continuously contradicts himself. . .and it's turned into quite the show over here. Hopefully, he'll out grow this quirk before he realizes that we are laughing at him. . .I'd definitely have to reel in the other troops before any feelings got hurt. :)
The LO is made using 99% Studio Calico November kit. . .1% 'other' :).  I've included a mftstamps.com die, a Papertrey Ink die, CC tiny type letters, and maybe a Heidi Swapp crown transparency (the blue crown - it was an older item I'd been hoarding). :)
Here are some close ups:
I've used  a Papertrey Ink die to cut out the center, outlined it with black ink, and filled it in with the title using Cosmo Cricket tiny type letters.
This little banner was made using a My Favorite Things die cut from several papers, and then machine sewn to the page. 
I've added just a few of Nathan's statements for memory's sake. . .that is why we scrapbook right??  ;)  The initial statements are tacked down with mini glue dots. . .and the follow up statement (his contradictory) are secured with foam squares so that they 'pop' up off the page. :)

Lastly, a photo of my little knucklehead with his crown on! :)  Love you buddy!

That's it for now.  I'm off to add things to my etsy shop. . .and complete a couple of scrappy challenges.  :)
See ya next time!

love lisa

1 comment:

Jo said...

Love the newsprint behind the title Lisa! And the stitching is fab! Too Cute!